<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7233713882395447784?origin\x3dhttp://lucky-cabbage-leaf.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, May 29, 2008 ' 1:13 AM
Pon & Zi....

Yesterday, me and my mum went to this hotel to eat. I am not rich so that was a treat because of my results. Food was nice, everything was ok till the dessert. It was a buffet so we could take our own food, so i went and took this weird looking thing that looked like a cake. When i went back, i was informed by my mother that the thing that was on my plate was blue cheese. Now frankly speaking, what could be so bad about blue cheese? Normal cheese tastes fine so what was the big deal? In it went into my mouth. Yuck! Super bitter and gross(serious). Luckily, I only ate a small piece. Hmph. My mum laughed and laughed and laughed at me as if I were some kind of comedian. My mouth totally stank after that. Then, i ate some pineapple to curb the stink. I tell you, i am never ever going to eat cheese again. I currently have a phobia of cheese.
Actually, i wasn't very keen on starting a blog until it began a craze among my friends. Synth-di and Ying Tong called me at least 6 times in total to give me a persuasive essay on why i should keep a blog. So here i am writing on my blog and typing on the computer.







Profile

u should noe who i am....anyway

Loves

my frens, family, myself & my hammies?

Talks


Cbox RECOMENDED


Thanks

Designer:%Sweet.Chocoated-
Basecode:Denyinglov-e
Hosting:x o x